Bill Support And Concession

Customers in the Far West region may be eligible for Water and Sewer rebates or Water rebate only.

There are a number of requirements that must be verified including holding a valid pensioner concession card and being the owner and occupier of the premise you are applying for a rebate.

If you own more than one property, you are only eligible for one pensioner rebate for the premise that you live in.

Download the Pensioner Rebate Application form

If you are having difficulty paying your account please call us on 132391 to discuss the payment plan solutions available to support you.